Custom One Arm Tattoos

JezFeral

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I've found the chupacabra of tattoos showing up on marketplace, and have even found a few stores in-world that purport to offer single arm custom tattoos--but when I sent notecards, I get no responses or the artists are busy. However, I was told by one artist that it's possible, just that she was busy at the moment.

Can anyone provide the name of a tattoo artist experienced with custom single arm tats?  This is for a standard (not mesh) avatar. 

Regards,

Jez Garden (JezFeral Resident)

JezFeral wrote:

So I've found the chupacabra of tattoos showing up on marketplace, and have even found a few stores in-world that purport to offer single arm custom tattoos--but when I sent notecards, I get no responses or the artists are busy. However, I was told by one artist that it's possible, just that she was busy at the moment.

Can anyone provide the name of a tattoo artist experienced with custom single arm tats?  This is for a standard (not mesh) avatar. 

Regards,

Jez Garden (JezFeral Resident)

Just for reference, so you know, a one arm tatoo has to  be done with an atachment, either mesh or prim, that is worn over your arm.

Sorry I don't know any one doing those right now.

You can also hope for a male mesh body to be released that will allow that...Perhaps Fusion, since they do have that as an option with their female mesh body and they do make other male parts.

The SL texture map for arms is set up as a mirror. On the tat/clothing layers, what's on one arm will be on the other as well There's no way around that other than as a mesh attachement.

Any one armed tattoo is going to be mesh or prim unless it's on a mesh body, I believe. Identity has a one armed tattoo. I think Reckless does too. 

Here's the link to Identity on the marketplace. Not sure if they have it up there. If not your  going to have to go inworld : https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/137262?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search%5Blayout%5D=gallery&search%5Bcategory_id%5D=&search%5Bsort%5D=created_at_desc&search%5Bper_page%5D=96&search%5Bkeywords%5D=&search%5Bprice_low%5D=&search%5Bprice_high%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_low%5D=&search%5Bprim_count_high%5D=&search%5Bcopy_permission%5D=0&search%5Bmodify_permission%5D=0&search%5Btransfer_permission%5D=0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.