need help finding cool throwy prims..

Varcity Bizet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Second Life Marketplace should be able to sort you out with anything like that.  In my inventory I had a gun that blasted out crying babies, which was an absolute hoot (when fired at the right people in the right places ;)  ).

Just think about what you want, and put it into the Search box on Marketplace.

Joke Factory also is a great place I used to visit in world, but I have no LM for it now (again Marketplace should be able to sort you out) - it has man-eating plants, novelty manhole covers, invisible dogs you can walk, all kinds of strange, weird and wonderful things with which to pass/fill/kill time and to generally amuse.

Step 1-buy or create a throwing hud-there are quite a few free ones out there, check mp first, there are scripts available in the lsl library, even free on mp, if you want to make your own. Another option, is to build some kind of, umm, launching device that you attach to yourself, though in essence, it works the same as a hud.

Step 2-find nifty things to put in it, or build them, at the very least they should be copy/mod, but most likely you'll find tons of full perm stuff

Step 3-make sure they're temporary items, you don't want to clutter sims with actual things that you need to later pick up, nor do you want to slam a sim with objects. This can be scripted very easily, look in the lsl library-you don't need scripting experience to toss a script in something

Step 4-load your hud with your items-you rez out the hud, drag the things from your inventory to the hud's content tab

Step 5-Have fun, and if at first you don't succeed, try, try again

As for what items to use, you can find all sorts of junk, err, novelties, on the MP and in almost eveyr freebie shop on the grid. I have a few huds myself, one has specifically stuff meant for viewing rocky horror picture show. The others have all kinds of weird things, glowy objects, random fruit and other food items, various particles(these aren't as fun as objects), toys, nails and other construction type stuff, plants, mounds of dirt/mud, poop, flower petals, pills, jewels, coins, dice...uhh, I can't remember everything, they have a crap ton of stuff, but a lot of it I made myself.

This is a good way to not only take a look at things others have made, to see how they're put together, but also work on your own skills. You can practice scripting, building, see how physics work in sl, have awesome throwing wars with friends and weird objects...the possibilities are endless.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.