The Mesh Project updates - I have lost my previous purchases

bluechase44

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

With the update of Style Mode, the old one stopped working. I picked up the new one, however, it does not contain the skins, makeups and eyebrows I previously purchased from The Shops. Weirdly, it contains a number of male skins I never bought! Could anybody advise me on what to do or who to turn to? Does The Mesh project have any customer support at all? I sent them a notecard before but they completely ignored it. I am rather concerned because I have potentioally lost thousands of Lindens worth of items.

It could be that they get so many customer service requests that they only respond to those that comply with their preferred means of communication.

ETA I just did a search and found that someone had written about getting zero response from IMs and notecards bath. Of course those might have said something like "I have a problem with the HUD" without any details.

You remember that all your previous purchases from other merchants than TMP and The Shops was unsorted under the *button? Now they have sorted it for me, at least for the head. Eyebrows under eyebrows icon, lipstick under lips, hairbases under hairbases, and so on. I have the TMP Classic head. 

I haven't used the TMP body, because I went and bought the new Maitreya body. I can log in and take a look at my Style Mode HUD for the body. Maybe TMP has tried some sorting for the body too? 

TMP had a big release of male mesh bodies and heads, I picked up a free body for my alt, and found female skins in there, along with the male ones. I thought "whatever" since all the male versions was there too.

Posting how it looks for me. I have the Deluxe body. First I clicked the Skintone button, the big one, and got up the free tones from The Shops.

Then I clicked View all and got the message in Picture 2.

I then tried the second button, under the Skintone button. There was all my purchased skins. I looked at tattoos and clothes, and it appears to be there. I was not looking much, since I was in a hurry.

Hopefully this is the same for you. 

EDITED: I was in a hurry when posting. I looked 1-2 minutes more, and I thin a Pumec skin is missing. I have the face in the hud, but only the face. Oops. It is a skin I don't use anymore, so I didn't notice that I had only the face under the "head" button. 

TMP Update.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3467 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.