About Land "Icons"

Tikki Indigo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Tikki Indigo wrote:

When you click on the land info and then click on objects and click refresh in order to see who has what out..........what do the "icons" mean next to the person?  Where may I find that info?

Good question.  What viewer are you using?  I don't recall seeing icons where you describe them

--Cinn

Tikki Indigo wrote:

ok, when you click refresh, you can see who has prims there, the icon next to them is a gray head.  The one I saw had a yellow head next to it and everytime I returned it, it came back.  I am on Phoenix 373.

Like I said the only "icons" I know of are the 2 that show if the name refers to a person or a group. Yes, the one for a person is a head & when the prims are owned by a group its some sort of pile of blocks or whatever that thing is supposed to be lol The head is lit up if the person is online.

Is that what you are talking about?

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ypce1j.png

If you return objects and they keep coming back, switch off "object entry" (in about land options tab) it may be that someone has a rezzer on a neighbouring parcel that is rezzing something that is entering your plot & it may just be rezzing temporary prims that you keep returning but the actual rezzer doesn`t get returned because its not on your land.

Just a thought

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4907 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.