buy offers

Alax Petrov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I made a buy offer a few days ago and the USD money was removed from my account. However, I haven't heard any word about it. I've done this before in the past and have had no problems. Usually the notification comes within a day. Is there a place I can track what my bid was? And how long should I wait before I start worrying about my money?

6 answers to this question

I don`t buy but I sell and if they work the same way, you are doing the limit buy yeah?  So you get an email confirming your bid amount.

I have had some instant and some take a few days if the rates start to move after I place my order.

You can always cancel and rebid, if your bid has gone too far out of range, but it will get there eventually.

• Like 1

Alax Petrov wrote:

Thank you Peewee for your answer. Part of my question was "where". If I were wanting to cancel and rebid where would I track that? It doesn't say anything about that in the email I received and I don't see it anywhere in my account info.

Hi Alax,

Canceling a Limit Buy Offer

You can cancel a Limit Buy Offer in progress on the LindeX: Transaction History page. You may wish to cancel a Limit Buy in order to alter your desired exchange rate, or if you change your mind about the amount of Linden dollars you wish to purchase.

In your Dashboard, section on the left side called Linden Exchange, click on 'Manage' and then on 'Transaction History'.

You'll see a new chart with all your past and present orders. In section Your Open Orders, you will see your current Buy order. You may click on 'Cancel this order' if you want to cancel the buy order.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.