Fraud>$ ?????

Cristine Grut

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

What are the all acts that a LL  consider to be Fraud>$ ?

Examples :Prevent or hinder or disturb or impede the development of use or hinder the purpose of use in its fullness of  a product or a rights purchased, sell a product or sell a right, that can be used by the creator of this product with hidden purposes by the creator, that hinder the full use or the development of use by the buyer.

This are fraud ?

7 answers to this question

Thank you !

I replied you too.

I created this topic here, so do not create / franchisors answer the topic. This is necessary as consumers and others also give their own opinion. This is necessary to make everyone aware of the problem. We need to let everyone know, what might be happening behind the sending of a "single" landmark or a "single" notecard. The people need to know, that through these items, there may be an unethical act.

Hugs
Cristine

Thanks for your reply.

I continue with my question, I can even expand it. The SL allows this kind of unethical act "that inflicts damage to money", on top of other people? It is fraud to sell a product, pack franchise, promising a opportunity to money-making, when in a moment later, this product will be used in the opposite direction?

A double damage: loss of money spent on purchasing, and loss of customers in the store.

I keep waiting for a reply form, coming from the LL, not for me but for all people, that somehow has its second life into this game, creating their own characters, professionalizing their avatars as franchised dealers or professions related to this.

Surely, at this moment, my character is hated by all people who practice this kind of "unethical behavior".  People who feel besieged having their own selfish interests, blocked by the great judge.

Earlier this year, I was rigged by hackers in the SL. The LL was fast, efficient, perfect to stop any act of harm upon me. More than that, it reversed all the damage caused. I know the efficiency of LL when he decides to look for something. I know the efficiency of LL when it decides to interfere in anything. This is what the people "unethical" fears.

Maybe, who knows? Perhaps enough that everyone who had a little curiosity, post talking to LL, to post questions to "God."  Post a simple question for BigBrother: Tell us, what do you think about this?
The LL is the big brother. LL is a great judge. We need to know the verdict from him.

Cristine

The only fraud cases they act on are ones where they have direct evidence that someone acted with clear and unquestionable intent to defraud another person. What you are describing seems more like a contract agreement between parties where one or the other decides they don't like the arrangement or whatever. Linden Lab won't help you with that. Linden Lab is not going to play "judge" or arbitrator. They call that a "resident to resident dispute" and basically tell you to sue them in a real world court and they will be glad to cooperate with any requests they receive from the court regarding your case. They will NOT get involved themselves.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.