Folder outside My Inventory

Irtana Drammond

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi I don't know where to ask this, but I have problem in my inventory folder. Today I was waiting for the inventory load, and I noticed something strange. Now I have one folder OUTSIDE My Inventory folder. I can't deleted it nor remove it. Every time I want to move it to My Inventory folder, I always crash.

I did clear the cache and log in to the Pooley, but it didn't solve the problem. Anyone can pls help?

11 answers to this question

Hi Irtana. Folders ending up outside ones inventory happens from time to time. The only way I know of to fix it, is to file a ticket with LL, and wait for them to get around to helping you. Clearing cache does not seem to help, but you should say in the ticket filing that you have done that to no avail.

I've had this issue myself. I filed a ticket and after two-three weeks it got sorted out. It seems I've been lucky, cause I read about people who have to wait a lot longer than that for a ticket to be handled, and for issues far more serious than a folder outside the inventory. It is still worth doing, though.

- Luc -

Did you try to create a new folder in your inventory and then move the individual items from the one outside the inventory into the new folder?  Possible that that will crash you also, but worth a try.  At least then, you have the items and it does not matter too much about the extra folder hanging out there.

I'm not exactly sure if the ticket I submitted was done in the correct way but I too have this similar problem but they responded to me saying that because I only have a basic account that they could not help me and that if I wanted extended help that I should become a Premium member. I feel that is a bit of a rook for something that is probably really easy to fix.

Am I wrong to think that?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4977 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.