Mesh physics

Arisuneko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there a way to put physics on mesh breasts such as the creatable physics for the default body?

I know that Lolas have some kind of physics but they are rather bad and not as responsive to movements.

The other solution I got when I was searching is a "mesh deformer" but there was no real explonation nor something that tells where to get such a thing.

If they're "fitted mesh", then regular avatar physics will affect them. I've found that they don't always respond exactly as the default body shape does to physics, so you might need to tweak the physics settings a little.

The difference: Rigged mesh responds only to a shape's "bone length" sliders (things like height, width, arm and leg length). Fitted mesh responds to these and other sliders, such as muscle, fat, breast and butt size.

As far as I know, mesh deformers were kind of a type of fitted mesh, I have a few clothing items that have deformers included along with the standerd sizes, and it seems like they were meant to be used without alphas. Only one dress ever actually fit well that way though. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.