Anyone Good At Making Avatars

CrystalDreamer59

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want a unique looking avatar so I'm wondering if I was to make a good detailed sketch of what I want my avatar to look like if someone who is good at making avatars would be willing to make it for me since I'm not good at making my own avatar, but am somewhat good at drawing. 

Okay I see it would cost a lot of $L for a costum avatar. Still I would like a unique avatar. I'll get to working on a sketch and post it on my Flickr and look for people inworld who would be willing to help me with a custom avatar. By the way I want a custom human avatar.  

You could post your sketch here too, and ask for help finding the components to create it. The avatar section of the forum is fairly active, and someone will chip in with ideas for skins, shapes, hair and outfits to give you the look you want. It also helps to know what, if anything, you are prepared to spend. There's some great free stuff out there, but you'll have far more choice if you can buy US$10 worth of L$.

It's all a question of how you phrase it. Ask for someone to make you something and they'll probably ask for money. Ask for opinions and you'll be buried under replies.

Part of the fun is the unlimited customization of your avatar.

Economically and maybe more convenient would be to search for an avatar in SL marketplace that closely or somewhat resembles what look you want. Purchase it and tweak it if the skin and shape is modifiable.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.