Custom avatar

arcenauxdragon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I get a 403 Forbidden when I try to access that link.

eta: The response you are likely to get is "Do you know how much that will cost?". Non-custom fur avs can cost over L$3000. A talented artist charging realistic rates for custom work could easily add a couple of zeros to that figure.

You should definitly give a different link, this one doesn't work for public.

As someone who has/had a furry avatar in SL I can assure you, that you will have to pay a lot money. Custom work, be it virtual or in the real world, is always expensive. Regular non-custom furry avatars start at 500L and rank up to 3000L. Now imagine what a full avatar will cost that is just made for you (and keeps the artist from making more products for his/her own store). You could maybe get a better price, if you just need a custom texture, but I can hardly judge that possibility, because of the lack of viewable pictures :catwink:

You are also more likely to get the attention of a furry-maker, when you try your luck inworld. Contact them either directly (if you find a store which sells avatars in a style you like) or find groups that could contain people who have the skills to make such an avatar. The forums are only visited by few (compared to SL as a whole) and even less are furries or creators.

ok. lets try this again with the image. I know custom avis are very expensive. i know people who have gotten one. As you can see, if this pic works, my fursona is not very detailed. just a plain dragon. If a custom avatar is something i shouldn't seek for something as simple as this, if one considers this simple, maybe you guys could point me to some avis i could use for pieces/part :) 1303863970.crocskin123_arcenaux_pinup_commission_highres_by_kadath.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3628 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.