Clubs can ban you without evidence

seangold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seangold wrote:

i am sorry apologise to the owner? you are kidding we are the punters we keep them in business, they have to endure our idiosyncrancies  without the punters they die 

No I'm not kidding, I work retail in RL my idea of heaven is working some place I can punch, kick, and tare limbs off the rude customers and not get fired.  Respect is a 2 way thing, not some thing you get from spending $.

Don't bother replying, I can now see why your got banned.

seangold wrote:

i know drinking is no excuse, i have been clean for 1 billion years, but i think second life should be different, sorry if that offends your sensibilities

Congratulations on being clean.  I apologize if I assumed from  your post that you were drunk in RL, but your post seemed to indicate you were.

Even so, I stand by what i posted, other than you were drunk.  Obnoxious behavior, whether drunk or sober is not tolerated in many clubs.

As a woman, my piece of heaven is being able to go someplace without being harassed , hit on over and over or having some one try to involve me in drama.  I can't blame a guy for trying, if they aren't obnoxious about it or hand me some cheesy line.  If i say I'm not interested in the offer or some one's drama, nothing a any one can say to convince me otherwise will make me interested and if they continue I block them.  However I may still report them to the staff so that someone else doesn't have to deal with them.

There are clubs that tolerate just about anything, you should go to those if that is the atmosphere you want.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

seangold wrote:

i know drinking is no excuse, i have been clean for 1 billion years, but i think second life should be different, sorry if that offends your sensibilities

Congratulations on being clean.  I apologize if I assumed from  your post that you were drunk in RL, but your post seemed to indicate you were.

Even so, I stand by what i posted, other than you were drunk.  Obnoxious behavior, whether drunk or sober is not tolerated in many clubs.

As a woman, my piece of heaven is being able to go someplace without being harassed , hit on over and over or having some one try to involve me in drama.  I can't blame a guy for trying, if they aren't obnoxious about it or hand me some cheesy line.  If i say I'm not interested in the offer or some one's drama, nothing a any one can say to convince me otherwise will make me interested and if they continue I block them.  However I may still report them to the staff so that someone else doesn't have to deal with them.

There are clubs that tolerate just about anything, you should go to those if that is the atmosphere you want.

Being clean and sober are two entirely different things.  As such, I'm pretty sure that you read their statement about drunkenness and cleanliness incorrectly, which probably wasn't difficult to do considering the state if intoxication through which they're trying to write.

...Dres

seangold wrote:

wow a superiour comment

you missed one thing, your logic falls down,

you forgot one thing, folks are real and dont follow logic they want love

you think i am talking about me you judgemental thing, well yes my daddy died i got pissed

thanks for the advice and wisdom

my daddy was a famous faith healer, the blind, and cancencers were healed

i am 65 years now an ex boxer , so anyway i appreciate your advice about life cheers

any more adviice, perhaps tell me about how i should cross the road or not eat my cat?

And here is where you err.

I have never forgotten that people are real.

And in my mind it is illogical not to want love.

But now you do puzzle me.

If you already knew people would say to you, "Physician heal thyself," why post here?

Unless you meant for this to be a parable for people to ponder over.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3631 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.