I can't get rid of this mysterious intrusive square on my screen.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

SLbug2.png

It's right next to the droid thingy, it's this dark grayish square that won't go away no matter what I do, and I have no clue what's causing it to show up. I tried the default SL viewer, as well as clearing cache, and that did no good.

I also did google searches to try to figure out similar issues, and found nothing. Can someone please help me figure out what's going on? I really miss having my full screen viewable and would really appreciate any help on this matter.

Satralectis wrote:

It's right next to the droid thingy, it's this dark grayish square that won't go away no matter what I do, and I have no clue what's causing it to show up. I tried the default SL viewer, as well as clearing cache, and that did no good.

I also did google searches to try to figure out similar issues, and found nothing. Can someone please help me figure out what's going on? I really miss having my full screen viewable and would really appreciate any help on this matter.

Have you tried removing all attachments?

Is it in a fixed position on your screen or does it move with you.

Hard to judge from the picture but my feeling is an object being worn (attached) like a HUD.

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

It looks like you wore an object and it attached to a HUD attachment point.

Review your Inventory / Current Outfit folder contents and remove all objects attached to HUD locations.

beat me by two seconds  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3762 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.