Sim has dropped out of search

Amanda Dench

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have the same problem today, this morning i checked for my position in search, i am on singularity and searching skins i am usually on the first page about 7 down.

This morning i did 'nt see my shop, i went through 14 pages and gave up. I put the actual name that shows up in search and searched it, nothing.

This afternoon i looked again, this time i found my shop on page 2 about half way down, i mysteriously showed again but in a worse position .

Something definately went wonky with search today

Exact same thing happened today as did yesterday, i dropped out of search in the morning and reappeared in the afternoon.

Same place in search as yesterday which is worse than when this started.

I hope this is 'nt going to be a daily thing,, out of search half the day, plays hell with someone running a business

Same with me, i put in a ticket and was in search yesterday but not there again today, i seem to drop out in the morning and reappear in the afternoon (eastern time for me)

I reopened my case again too, seems we are experiencing the same thing

And of course sales have dropped like a bomb, thanks LL

In, out, in, out,
You shake it all about.
You do the Hokey Cokey and you turn around
That's what it's all about...  oh the SL search....oh the SL search!

Same here nikita, not sure of the times but sometimes I'm in the search, sometimes not!  its crazy and driving me nuts!

:matte-motes-angry::matte-motes-sarcasm::matte-motes-crying:

Hi Amanda

Are we the only ones having this problem, i don't see anyone else complaining.

Its 8am (eastern) and i am in search this morning , fingers crossed all will be ok, i ll add to my ticket , i have been adding bits and pieces at a time because when they go to check i will probably be in and they will think i am imagining it ,so i just keep adding when in and not in

How is your position in search now?, i am worse off since we dropped out, i was in a very good position before, now i'm worse off and it does'nt seem to be advancing day by day, and of course a correlating drop in visitors

I find traffic numbers totally silly .i use singularity and its does'nt show that number in search, but firestorm does, i looked at firestorm to see where i was with that search, and i am in a worse position than singularity.

As for what i was saying about traffic, it shows 216 in firestorm search, as does my "about land" the actual visitors should be at least 2000, i wish they would make that calculation better, i think they use what time an avy spends in a sim in calculation, so if someone comes in looks at hair and buys one and leaves, and they did 'nt stay the required time for traffic calculation that visitors counts as a 0.

I don't know if me and my partner are calculated in traffic, but we are there every day for hours and i have had the island for more than 216 days.

I am sure many people look at 216 and decide to pass because it looks like no one goes there or its not popular.

I don't game traffic but i can understand why people do, can't depend on LL to have a decent traffic calulation that reflects actual visitors to a sim, and if google ( if search is still using google) uses traffic in its calculation for search position then that works against us

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.