can you explain why after you've posted that the issues from yesterday are resolved that I am still

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I would dearly love to know why after Linden Labs posted that the maintenance was resolved from yesterday, why myself and several of my friends are still unable to log in without problems with Inventory, friend list and groups.  They posted that the issue has been resolved, but it clearly hasn't.  

4 answers to this question

They posted this after the sent all clear to log in. They were throtteling the log ins. Makes sense. Thats a whole lot of inv to load! [updated 1:09 PM PDT 20 May 2014] Logins are being partially throttled to permit inventory and in world services to synch up. If your login is declined with a “LOG IN FAILED, LIMITING LOG INS” message please wait a few minutes and try again. Once in world, inventory and TP services will be slow to respond at first.”

Aurail, you may still be experiencing problems because of your connection, as Nalates suggests, or because some local file cache file was damaged during your attempts to log-in yesterday. If you have a viewer that you did NOT use to log-in yesterday, try that. If that doesn't work either, try Nalates suggestions. If that does work, do a cache clear on the broken viewer, or perhaps even a clean re-install.

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.