next door has black dome that cover my house hard to see and get into

MissKellieAnneOxford

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Contrary to Jeffrey's answer...

If the dome is on your land (it crosses the boundary from their parcel) - you should always Abuse Report it. Don't bother dealing with the landowner, this creates more drama.

You can do this by selecting the dome with a right-click, and then Manage > Report.

Make sure you enter your reason as Obstructing Land/Access, and give full details.

• Like 1

Miss Kellie,

If you are the owner of the parcel you are living on, simply left mouse click on the dome. Select Manage / Return.

Parcel owners can return intruding objects even of the root prim is located on your neighbors parcel and there is no Land Impact.

• Like 1

I respectfully disagree with Freya.  Abuse reporting an object incursion is, of course, within your rights, but I would try to deal with it yourself first.

The neighbor may not have noticed the improper placement of his dome.  You can try to right click it and Return it, and/or you could send a POLITE request to the owner of the dome to move it.  If both of these avenues fail, THEN it's time to file an Abuse Report.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3674 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.