Looking for this hair

LoriLexa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all

I'm looking for this exact or almost exact hair style in mesh (see pic below)

1. ponytail in back

2. bump it on top with pulled back sides (hairbase for pulled back, mesh bump it)

and/or

just pulled back completely hairbase (can be flat on top) with mesh ponytail in back

I'm not interested in having this custom made, I just want to get something that already exists. If anyone has seen this, please let me know where (MP or inword). Thank you :matte-motes-big-grin:

hair1.jpg

thank you for your response Syn

Yes, I just saw that and tried the demo (first one). It was exactly what I was looking for except it has a side ponytail and I want a back ponytail. That hair is very well made, the top part blends perfectly.  I went to the inworld store to see if the creator also made that style with the back pony, but she did not. I was going to contact her to see if there was a chance she was going to in the future (she does not do modifications or custom work and I don't want to ask for that anyway).

I also tried the the 2nd one, but the back part was too full and the top is not a hairbase, it's a full mesh piece (you wear the hairbase underneath and you can't wear the back part seperate from the mesh top).

So, I'm still searching

thanks again :matte-motes-big-grin:

thank you Insilver, I will try that one :matte-motes-big-grin:

UPDATE

I took your suggestion and went to this store inworld instead and actually found another style there that was more similar to what I wanted, it's this one:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SugarsmacK-DEMO-Sachi-French-Vanilla/4812821

I may have never found this store if you did not post it, so I thank you so much for your post, It was very helpul Insilver.

I'm contemplating the demo and waiting for more suggestions, but I will probably get this. Thanks again :matte-motes-big-grin:

Sonja Smedley wrote:

Or this one....

Thank you Sonja, I checked that out after Syn posted it, not what I was looking for, but thank you.

The 2nd one you posted was not mesh and did not have the hairbase, but the style was somewhat similar. Thanks, keep them coming if you see anymore, I really appreciate it.

I'm still searching myself:matte-motes-big-grin:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.