ANYBODY KNOWS THIS HAIR PLEASE?

Sonja Smedley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I would really need help.

I saw this hair today at fb, I already asked the person If she maybe would tell me where she bought it, but no

answer so far, not sure If she will tell.

So If anyone knows this hair, please would you help me finding it?

That would be really great thanks so much:)hair question.jpg

Well, my bf and I both thought it looked similar to Lelutka's messy styles. I combed that mp store though and didn't find a match. It's really neat looking hair though!

This is what I found at Lelutka that was kind of similar  Not even close to what you showed in the picture. x3

What I normally do now days if I'm curious as to where someone purchased something, I try and rightclick and inspect. Some people are really intent on keeping where they found something a secret. Guess it's because they think they might be copied or something. I'm interested in what else the stores have to sell most of the time because I love creating new outfit sets all the time. It's how I've discovered most of my favorite stores. 

Thank you so much for your help, even If you did not find it.

You cannot imagine I was searching at MP the whole time but I cannot find it.

And yes, actually you can click on the hair to get some information about it, but this was only a pic at facebook...

so no chance to click and this woman does not respond to me:(

First I thought it could be a hair from D!va but no, did not found it at her blog...maybe inworld later I have no idea.

But I don´t give up hope that maybe someone knows this hair and sees this thread...I would be soooo happy

to get it finally:)

It could be the ~Tableau Vivant~ Petit Hair – SleepyHead which is from a gacha from The Arcade(from March) and is rare. You could be able to find it, but it probably wont be easy. Take a look around gacha yardsales and things. (Not sure if they set the hair gacha at their store or not.)

Then again it could be(and probably is) a totally different hair, I just thought they looked kinda similar. :matte-motes-smile:

*Edited to fix types*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3646 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.