Destination Suggestions?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

I am looking for sims that are Moderate to Adult rated, that is pretty populated were I can meet decent people to chat with. I'm not interested in any sex sims, because it seems thats mostly all SL has to offer, were you can meet live people. While I do not enjoy visiting half empty sims, I also do not enjoy visiting sims full of people looking to get their rocks off. If you know of any sims that fit my description, please feel free to list them here. I've been using the Destination guide as a tool to find such places, but I haven't had any luck. 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hey Caramel,  my suggestion perhaps would be to find a group that has like interests and get involved. Right now the big thing in SL has become Motor Clubs, most have never been real bikers but i have met some clubs that seem to really have a great time together. They hang out and talk, or go out dancing, or go see some sights together in SL. I am not part of this one, but the Mongooses seem to have a really good time and they are just some good folks.

If your interests don't lie in something like that, investigate groups under search and see what might be out there to look into. Have a great SL, it is an amazing world, and even better when you find some great folks to share it with.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.