Sign in to follow this  
Steve Beck

How is it possible (The Torus 10x10x10!)?

Question

Maybe the owner was moving it on his or her property and the seetings got out of control. I did this myself and the owner of the land contacted me and i got my object back. Can you find out who owns the prim? Then you can IM the person and have them take it back or you can just delete it?

5 answers to this question

Maybe the owner was moving it on his or her property and the seetings got out of control. I did this myself and the owner of the land contacted me and i got my object back. Can you find out who owns the prim? Then you can IM the person and have them take it back or you can just delete it?

Hello Steve,

i dont know how someone isnt allowed to create objects can create objects, maybe the object was carry in the parcel.

So how to get Your new webside photo without this torus?

Under the advanced menu (enable it with hitting Crtl-Alt-D) You can tag in 'Rendering' sub-menu 'Hide Selected'.

If You now right click the torus and hit 'Edit' minimize the edit-window You can alt-shift-crtl-cam around and do Your photos without the torus on them.

Ciao

Dil

While there is no really easy way to get rid of the torus, you can make it invisible to you. Go to the advanced menu (Ctrl+Alt+D if you don't have it up) and go down to rendering. In there, there will be an option to "Hide Selected." Choose that. Now, when you are going to take your picture, simply open up the edit menu, and select the torus. If you do not have "Show interface" on in the snapshot menus, you should not be able to see the outline of the torus.

• Like 1

Check if "object entry" is enabled on the parcel. If it is, its likely that the creator dragged it in to the parcel from an adjoining parcel that did allow him to build.

• Like 1

@ Emily Primswitch If you see it properly I have already done it all. Thank you anyway!

@ Dil Spitz You've it right! It will let me to take my snapshots, tough the 'art masterpiece' (THE TORUS) is still there for anyone appreciation. Thank you!

@ Droth Karu Like Dil Spitz you'got it too! Thank you!

@ Suella Ember Yes, it is possible, the parcel has object entry enabled, but then it is an Onwed Group Land, so anyone in the group (with the ability) is able to build. Thank you!