Need help with parceling and prim limits

SolielxX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm opening my first rp sim with my fiancé and we are trying to parcel off houses and set prim limits

Ok so we know how to parcel fine and we know how to set limits with the object bonus in the region details,
But when we set limits we find that all the parcels get the same limits

Example: one parcel needed 600 prims the one beside it needed 800
We set the 800 one to 800 and went to set the 600 one
We went back to the 800 one had it was changed to 600

How do we set prim limits on dif parcels with dif limits without it all changing to the same thing?
Thanks in advance,
Solielxx resident

Set aside the prim bonus for a minute. When you parcel a region the new parcel takes a chunk of the available 15000 (assuming full region) prims that are available beased on the size. If I recall its about 4.38 prims per square meter. So a parcel that is 512m2 will have 177 prims. When you add a multiplier you are basically taking the number of prims and multiplying it for the same size. For example, if we take out 512 m2 and you have a 2x multiplier on the region that parcel can use 234 prims. The number of prims is always set this way by size, and you can never define a number of prims that can be used on a specific parcel other than by its size.

What you can do is limit the number of prims people can "use" by setting a limit in whichever tool you have set to handle payments. In CasperLet for example you can set a number of prims and when a user goes over you (and they) get a warning. This does not prevent them from using up to the parcels allotment though.

Feel free to send me a message in world if you have other questions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3652 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.