I can't save my scripts...

Kainashi Takaaki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I don't know if this has happened to anyone else recently, but in the last few days, when I try to edit a script, I get a "unable to upload asset" message, and that's it, I can't save the scripts I edit, notecards are working fine, I can upload textures and modify all my builds, but the scripts give me that message...

I have tried to modify scripts in my inventory, in object's inventory, and I have even created new scripts, they all have failed, what could be the reason? what can I do?

5 answers to this question

Maybe not. Don't uninstall the one you have, but go ahead and install a newer one. Play with the Graphic options in the preferences, start at the bottom of the spectrum as far as quality. Also go into your card's settings if possible and turn off anything that might be causing trouble. Play with the options, and you may yet get a newer client to work.

The reason I say this, is you can edit scripts using a text-only viewer, so there are always options. I've gotten viewers to work with VERY old proprietary compaq video cards, and connected with dial-up, and all sorts of things. There is definitely a wide range of what's possible, that you won't find in the "official" documentation..

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.