Sign in to follow this  
Kainashi Takaaki

I can't save my scripts...

Question

Hello Kainashi, which Viewer are you using ? As of Server v1.27 only 1.22 and above viewers can upload scripts. Is this a Region-specific problem, have you tried uploading scripts in other Regions ?

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Hello Kainashi, which Viewer are you using ? As of Server v1.27 only 1.22 and above viewers can upload scripts. Is this a Region-specific problem, have you tried uploading scripts in other Regions ?

• Like 1

thank you Ella, then it is my viewer, as my graphics card does not support a newer viewer, I use the Nicholaz Bleeding Edge viewer, based on 1.18... too bad for me, I can't use a newer viewer, so my scripting days are over for now  :-(

Maybe not. Don't uninstall the one you have, but go ahead and install a newer one. Play with the Graphic options in the preferences, start at the bottom of the spectrum as far as quality. Also go into your card's settings if possible and turn off anything that might be causing trouble. Play with the options, and you may yet get a newer client to work.

The reason I say this, is you can edit scripts using a text-only viewer, so there are always options. I've gotten viewers to work with VERY old proprietary compaq video cards, and connected with dial-up, and all sorts of things. There is definitely a wide range of what's possible, that you won't find in the "official" documentation..

• Like 1