I owe 1 Linden?

Slaughtz Devoix

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

There is no reason I can think of for me to have L$-1

I used to have L$0

I do not have Premium Membership.

I do not own land.

I never signed up for a monthly or timely fee at any point when signing up for SL, unless there is some hidden fee I don't know about.

Should I report this as a Bug or abuse under Fraud or Other?

6 answers to this question

well give it back !!!!!

Message was edited by: Kwant Capalini: I am going in world to give you the linden to give back kk

Message was edited by: Kwant Capalini: make a body's life difficult with a name that would make the elephant man seem eloquent

Message was edited by: Kwant Capalini: there you have your linden ^^

I was recently curious about this the other day, I keep good tabs on my money. So look in your transaction history for one, and see where the money went. Check if you know the person, and look back into your groups. Your moderator of the group might take 1 linden or so for group maintenance. Other than that, I really am not sure, but that might be the answer.

Hello Slaughtz, as other people have suggested, first check your Transaction History. Click on the Second Life logo at the top of this page and from your Dashboard, go to Account and then Transaction History.

It's possibly a Group Liability, see this Video for an explanation What is a group liability?. If it is a Group Liability, please contact the Group Owner for further information.

Hope this helps

• Like 1

Check your group memberships.  If you are in one and assigned to a role that has the capability to "pay group liabilities and receive group dividends" this will happen.  Members in a Role with this Ability will automatically pay group liabilities and receive group dividends. This means they will receive a portion of group-owned land sales which are distributed daily, as well as contribute towards things like parcel listing fees.

Group owners are often careless with their settings and this can have interesting ramifications.  When I first came on SL, with a different account, I had quite a windfall due to this when a group with assets was dissolved, and being a newbie I had no idea what to do about it or who to give it back to!

For such a small amount, it's likely that this linden went towards a listing fee.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 5297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.