wheres all my stuff gone

Sarahrahxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hiya,

I have logged into my account for the first time in like over a year and all my stuff is gone.

I have the default student avi and none of my other inventory stuff is there.  

My profile says i am the right age and stuff but everything is gone :(

2 answers to this question

Hi Sarah,

Since it's been over a year since your last visit, make sure you've updated to the latest version of the viewer by doing a clean install. If your inventory is still missing, try the first of the Common Solutions on this page, paying particular attention to Step 6, which wants you wait in place (a quiet place like Smith or Pooley is best). That means don't TP while your local copy of the inventory list is rebuilding.

Welcome back and good luck!

• Like 1

In the long time that you have been gone, the local inventory cache on your computer has probably been damaged, so you'll need to delete it and force the viewer to download your inventory from LL's servers to create a new cache.  Do it carefully, the "manual" way >>> http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_cache_clear

IMO, the most important sentence in those instructions is the one that says, "While inventory repopulates, do not teleport anywhere, and do not attempt to access anything in your inventory." Just be patient.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3713 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.