Notecard popup script with 1 inventory exchange

Gayngel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am trying to create a script that gives a folder of items that contains a notecard. I want the notecard to pop up on screen on accepting the folder. The script I have asks two inventory offers, the folder of items and the notecard. I would  like the script to only offer 1 exchange; a  folder of items that  includes a notecard and the notecard must pop up on aceptance. 

string notecard="Notecard Name";
{
    state_entry()
    {
       llOwnerSay("Touch me to unpack...");
    }

on_rez(integer start_param)
    {
      llResetScript();   
    }

touch_start(integer total_number)
    {
      if (llDetectedKey(0)) 
      {
        integer aaaa = 0;
        list Files = [];
        do
        {
          if (llGetInventoryType(llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_ALL,aaaa))!=INVENTORY_SCRIPT 
           && llGetInventoryType(llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_ALL,aaaa))!=INVENTORY_ANIMATION)  
          Files += llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_ALL,aaaa);

}
        while(aaaa++<(llGetInventoryNumber(INVENTORY_ALL)-1));
        llGiveInventoryList(llDetectedKey(0),llGetObjectName(),Files); 
      }
      llGiveInventory(llDetectedKey(0),notecard);
    }
}

This script doesn't "force open"the notecard on acceptance. With the setting to open notecards on acceptance as enabled, sometimes during an inventory exchange of multiple items a notecard doesn't automatically open. This script ensures that, it will open.  I just don't want it to offer the notecard as a second offer on touch. I have an avatar kit vendor that gives about 30 free items and would like the styling notecard that is included to open automatically.

Gayngel wrote:

This script doesn't "force open"the notecard on acceptance. With the setting to open notecards on acceptance as enabled, sometimes during an inventory exchange of multiple items a notecard doesn't automatically open. This script ensures that, it will open.  I just don't want it to offer the notecard as a second offer on touch. I have an avatar kit vendor that gives about 30 free items and would like the styling notecard that is included to open automatically.

I'll try to make a very complicated answer as simple as possible-

You no can do

if they don't want to.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.