WTH, this wasnt here before!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As far as I know, that's not an official LL premium sandbox, so I doubt that your status as a premium member counts.

It appears that your avatar is less than 30 days old. I'm not familiar with the object in question, but my guess is that "age guard" ejected you for that reason, or perhaps because your account is not age verified. Best thing to do would be to contact the owner of the sandbox if you can't find the rules elsewhere. 

It could even be set on avatar height. There are places around so paranoid about small avatars possibly representing children that they automatically boot anyone under a given height (often ridiculously tall for a minimum; I know of someone 5' 3" tall who was auto-ejected for potentially being a child avatar).

eta: I'll admit this doesn't seem likely for a Fur-friendly location, as Furs seem to be much more tolerant of varying avatar heights.

Kelli May wrote:

It could even be set on avatar height. There are places around so paranoid about small avatars possibly representing children that they automatically boot anyone under a given height (often ridiculously tall for a minimum; I know of someone 5' 3" tall who was auto-ejected for potentially being a child avatar).

eta: I'll admit this doesn't seem likely for a Fur-friendly location, as Furs seem to have much more tolerant of varying avatar heights.

I doubt its about height. Its far more likely to be about account-age, because if there are two things many griefers love then its Furries and sanboxes. Combine the two and you get a very desireable target for a lot of troublemakers. Best way to get rid of them before they can do any damage is to autoeject anyone with a fairly new account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.