male skin shape recommendations

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i checked the forum but i could not find anything very updated. I am back after a long break and i feel my avi little bit old fashioned.. So what are your opinions and recommandations for a new skin-shape combination? Which male skins and shops would you advise me to visit? Which is your favourite? I've already checked Unique, Laq, Prodigal...

MartiNEdeN Fall wrote: [...] 
I've already checked Unique, Laq, Prodigal...

I'll add Sophistishapes (exclusively a shapes store, but the best I know, and once you buy the shape, the included style notecard will guide you to the featured skin, hair, eyes, etc); and as for proper skin stores (most of which do include a shape for it, though I wouldn't say they're as good), check Redgrave, Tellaq, Nivaro, Ispachi, Birth, Belleza, Bad@zz, Aeros Avatars and Egoisme.

To a point, these recommendations cover styles of skins all over the place, from realistic to idealized, from slender to overmuscular; but still there are hundreds more skin stores, some within that range, some going to both extremes; the three stores you mentioned don't quite imply a certain preference of yours, but if you can be more specific about what you look for, further recommendations will be easier.

actually i like the face of prodigal skins but their body(chest and torso part of the skin) is way too unrealistic and muscular..

i am looking for more realistic ones rather than little arnold ones :) and i have been already using belleza for ages with my own made shape..(jacob skin)

i did not like any of sophisti shapes. i will keep looking the others you mentioned about..

ty

MartiNEdeN Fall wrote: [...] 
i am looking for more realistic ones rather than little arnold ones [...]

In that case I withdraw Tellaq and Bad@azz from my recommendations, and suggest that you begin with Aeros Avatars and Egoisme.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3707 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.