Constant Error Message - Cant move object to....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For the last week - I am constantly getting this message popup on my screen:   Can't move object '[OBJECT_NAME]' to
[OBJ_POSITION] in region [REGION_NAME] because the parcel is full." -  That is the exact message - so its really vague.

My parcel had about 2 prims available, and this message comes to me over and over repeatedly at various irregular intervals, and I can't work out what it is that is causing the message.  The message pops up whereever I am on the grid, ot just on my land, and at any time.  Sometimes it can go silent for a couple hours too - even if there is no-one else on the sim.

Any ideas what this is and how to stop it?

Speaking as someone who went through just this.... I found mine resulted (although mine was can not move to region because parcel doesn't allow it) from an edging arangment on my sim. It extended over into the next parcel so, I kept getting that message over and over. It is very diffacult to pinpoint and as I was in both firestorm and LL help none of their advice helped because it is very veugue.

You wont like how I fixed mine... I removed everything then loaded it back one by one. Check also for temp rezzers.. Or items rezed such as in a dining table or bed. (food plate pillows) it was the only way I was able to find what was doing it.

It is possible these things are on a neverending loop.

I get this often too - and I know the source of mine so it might be helpful.

Do you have anything on your land that moves? Or does a nearby neighbor?

In my case I have two mouse holes that spawn mice and rats which run around for a minute and then vanish (temp pets).

I often move where one of these is, and now and again the mouse tried to cross into my neighbor's land - and spams me. I suspect it might spam her too.

(Actually I should note: I've not had the second mouse spawner for a few months now because of that).

If you have something moving that is trying to cross into a parcel that is full - that might explain your issue. But it could also be because a neighbor has a pet that is trying to wander onto your land.

It might also happen if something like a vehicle someone is driving tries to enter - though I believe you can drive through lots that lack enough prims, if you then get off the vehicle the errors will kick in. And if anyone nearby has banlines - people might be 'getting out of their vehicles' over your land not by choice (including if you are the one with banlines). Banlines can cause vehicles to rudely eject their passengers and when that occurs the driver can get tossed several sims away, and the vehicle can likewise be tossed - and rarely are the two tossed in the same direction...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.