Forgotten Avatar Name, my email address has been deactivated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You need to open a support case. Explain your problem briefly and provide a valid current email so the support team can reach you.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

You will be asked to prove your identity (passport, driving license..) so LL can identify your avatar. Good luck. 

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017

valerie Inshan wrote:

You need to open a support case. Explain your problem briefly and provide a valid current email so the support team can reach you.

You will be asked to prove your identity (passport, driving license..) so LL can identify your avatar. Good luck. 

If that doesn't work......you'll be...let me let some science folks explain it.

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

Tex Monday wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

If that doesn't work......you'll be...let me let some science folks explain it.

:matte-motes-sunglasses-3:

:D

Seriously: you have no name, no email and I assume: no answer for the secret question, no payment info and no RL name in the account info?

If you know nothing and can't proof anything what you expect? Of course LL will not hand out anything to you.

Either you can proof that this avatar is yours (problem: what avatar?) or go and make a new one.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3709 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.