Wow! Am I old...

Renee Roundfield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just looked and my 8th rez day was a few days ago. I'm going to give Second Life another try and would really like to meet people who like to explore. I like to build and script and tinker, but some of my best times on SL have been late night rambles through marvelous places. I'm not so interested in shopping, unless it's something unusual. I have a bit of land so building projects and hosting things or making ephemoral marvelous or silly places is also a possibility.

I really want to play and not work. I have a first life for that.

I think I would be equally delighted with people who've been around a while and can reminisce about the time before ban lines or with people who have just hatched into this world and have completely fresh eyes. I've been basically awol for a couple of years, so I'm probably a bit of both old and new myself.

If you think it would be fun to kick around, drop me a note, and we'll try to arrange something.

I am pretty sure I used to know you. You used to come to Everland to play Boogie didnt you? I am almost sure that is you. I am happy to play a few games or explore with you, or even just talk about the good old days. 

However, I cant log back in till I am back home in May (the connection and the computer where I am now would just keep crashing), but if you want to play again before that, Maggie is still around. Sofia, I can ask to come online (or just send her an IM) and Meta sometimes logs in to play a few games by himself. 

I can respond to offlines, so feel free to send me one :) And welcome back!

Edit: typo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.