Keep getting ejected from sim

Ember Starchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've been trying to visit the sim Public Disgrace. It keeps ejecting me and it hasn't said anywhere I've been banned. I tried contacting the owner, with no response. I know you're allowed to be booted or banned with no reason, but I haven't gotten that message. It just ejects me to a new place. I was going to file a help ticket but there isn't an option for this problem. (I'm new at all this really) No where in the rules has it said you need to be or have something specific to get in. I looked on the members list and I'm still there. So I don't know what could be wrong. When I first started I went there a little bit, but I haven't been in there in months. Maybe it was something I did or said, I don't know. If that were the case then I'd probably be banned which in turn would show me the banned message which I haven't gotten.

I have the Adult access pass thing. My friend has gotten in and she's not age verified if that's a thing but she does have the access pass to enter adult sims too. I don't think it has to do with height and my avi is not a child so....Help!

I think I put this in the wrong category too btw, sorry bout that.

4 answers to this question

OK. You're almost 1 year old so it's not an avi's age issue. You say you are setted as adult and you have payment info on life. 

Your friend can go to that sim and the grid survey shows it is active:

Region: Winward Islands

• Map Coordinates1: X=1096 Y=1062
  • Access Rating: Adult
  • Estate/Mainland: Estate
  • First Surveyed: 7 Mar 2010
  • Last Surveyed: 9 Mar 2014
  • Terrain Map UUID: f727deb5-9f6b-ff9d-0000-dc120de73c64
  • Objects Map UUID: 196905a0-bf9c-b367-1018-a59cd6b1170e
  • SLURL Link
  • SL Web Search Link
  • SL Map Link  (Search version)

Other than keeping contacting the owner and see what prevents you from entering the sim, I cannot think of any other option. Maybe other helpers will come with better suggestions. Good luck!

• Like 1

There is no access pass here, SL and IMVU are completely unrelated.
Your account is automatically age verified when you sign up and you can enter adult sims as you want, no purchase or pass needed.

Using such terminology for other unrelated sites might end up confusing those who want to help you and have no knowledge about IMVU. Just a heads up :)

• Like 1

Ohh well yeah I know they're very different. I meant that I have the Adult options on. I guess I used poor choice of words. And a lot of people said they were Age Verified or needed to be Age Verified, I had no idea you were actually already verified loll. I'll just try messaging the owner, thank you both!

Since you can tp there and are ejected after arrival (or it could be trying to send you home but you don't have a home location set), that tells me you're being ejected by a security orb, rather that you've been banned from the sim or parcel -- then you wouldn't be able to enter it in the first place.   You should be receiving some sort of message about what's just removed you and who it belongs to.

Some security obs have a setting to eject people who don't have payment info on file (I know you can set that in the sim/parcel settings, too, but a lot of orbs offer it, also).   Could that be the problem?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3824 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.