No idea how, but...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So... I started a 1/4 sim a day ago just about, as I was asking about prior. And I seem to have already 1,600+ visitors... No idea how. But that's the total number so far. I guess I must have did something right... Or different... Or both. One thing that I noticed not many sims have, which mine does, if off-sim buildings and things. It's completely useless and you're not able to get to them. But in my opinion, it helps the view and look tremendously. I don't understand why some places are so... Empty. Why pay for a full sim or even half a sim, if you're only using 1/16 of the sim? I've seen full sims with... Basically one prime spot for hanging out, which takes up less then 1/16 of the sim. And all the objects on the sim can be fit in a 1/4, comfortably. Idk... Maybe I'm not understanding something. But it doesn't make sense to me. I'm not trying to make money or get famous from it. I just wanted somewhere to go that I've never seen... So I made it. I'm glad the visitors enjoy it as well. I made sure to put something for everybody.

hazeonelove wrote:

So... I started a 1/4 sim a day ago just about, as I was asking about prior. And I seem to have already 1,600+ visitors... No idea how. But that's the total number so far. I guess I must have did something right... Or different... Or both. One thing that I noticed not many sims have, which mine does, if off-sim buildings and things. It's completely useless and you're not able to get to them. But in my opinion, it helps the view and look tremendously. I don't understand why some places are so... Empty. Why pay for a full sim or even half a sim, if you're only using 1/16 of the sim? I've seen full sims with... Basically one prime spot for hanging out, which takes up less then 1/16 of the sim. And all the objects on the sim can be fit in a 1/4, comfortably. Idk... Maybe I'm not understanding something. But it doesn't make sense to me. I'm not trying to make money or get famous from it. I just wanted somewhere to go that I've never seen... So I made it. I'm glad the visitors enjoy it as well. I made sure to put something for everybody.

I'm assuming you're using the "traffic" number as your number of visitors - that's actually a calculation of how many MINUTES the combined avatars visiting your lot spent there in a day. (with a few minutes per avatar being ignored to keep very briefly-visiting avatars from driving up the traffic number.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.