it wont let me login, every time I try it says login failed idk what to do I tried tons of stuff

BlazeFire212

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i honestly dont know what to do it just wont let me because every time i try to login it will load for about 3 seconds then it will say i need to create another account if im new even though i already made one, then it will say login fail, despite our best efforts, something unexpected has gone wrong, please check statue,secondlifegrid.net to see if there is a known problem with our service, then i check and nothing seems to be going on so i tried going to the preferences and checking my location and that didnt work either, then tried going to my email and the website and nothing has worked so im honestly out of ideas atm, idk if its where i live or what

5 answers to this question

Hi BlazeFire,

It'll be hard for us to make recommendations without knowing what's in the "tons of stuff" you've tried without success. Edit your question via "Options" over there on the right to include more information, such as exactly what's not working, what you've tried, what kind of computer you are using, how it's connected to the internet, any error messages you've received.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.