i have premium account i want plumtree house why cant i get it

priceless29

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

The real estate market for Linden Homes is very much like the real estate market in RL.  There are a large number of homes, but they may not all be available on the day when you are shopping for one.  Linden Homes become available when the people who are renting them leave SL or move on to build homes elsewhere in SL.  Sometimes, if demand for a particular style is strong, Linden Lab will create more of them too.  So ..... if you can't find the one you like, wait a day or two and see what has come on the market.  Until then, remember that you may abandon your home and choose a new one any time you want --- up to  5 times a day.

• Like 3

In addition to what Rolig said, remember that just because a home looks empty (peering through the windows) and available doesn't mean it is. There are numerous homes all over the Linden Home contiments that lie empty but are owned by Premium members who have one because they are entitled to it and it's free (maybe they rent elsewhere or their land holdings allow an extra 512 s.m. without extra land fees). Stepping on to the patio and checking About Land from the World Menu will show ownership.

Meadowbrook homes are by far the most popular so vastly more exist than with other themes. That improves your chances of a Plumtree home becoming available but on the other hand, you may have to act quickly if it does.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.