Different Daytimes on attached sims: How to correct that

Courgan Barzane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all,

not sure if this is a totally silly question, but I have not found anything in the search so far:

I am Estate manager for a small cluster of 4 private regions. One of these has obviously a different daytime set. I went to region tools and set all to Linden default, that means Water and day/sky settings. But still the problem is there. You can have night in one sim and day in the other sims. Which is annoying when switching between regions in the roleplay. Is there a hidden setting I overlooked?

Thank you in advance

Courgan Barzane wrote:

Hello there,

no, its not the reason for sure, the sky is not fixed time in any of the sims, so there must be a different reason for that behavior

Just out of curiosity, was the "different" sim moved from another point on the grid to its current location? There appear to be "time zones" for default time and it may be that if it was moved the time is still based on its previous location.

I'm not sure what causes that. I would call conceirge and ask them about this.  You have a good reason for wanting them all to be the same.  I would tell them these are roleplay sims and you need them all to be the same.  There may be something LL can do to sync them all better, foor instance moving all the sims to the same server.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3726 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.