Rigged mesh hair with optional bangs

LoriLexa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find rigged mesh hair with a seperate bangs attachement (to wear with or without the bangs). Long and somewhat straight (a little wave is okay), not too full. I have been searcing the usual places but clicking on each and every demo is getting me frustrated. So, does anyone know of a specific store with this specific feature.

thank you :catvery-happy:

LoriLexa wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find rigged mesh hair with a seperate bangs attachement. Long and somewhat straight (a little wave is okay), not too full. I have been searcing the usual places but clicking on each and every demo is getting me frustrated. So, does anyone know of a specific store with this specific feature.

thank you :catvery-happy:

Alice Project has several hairstyles like that.

EMOtions also has bangs, several styles in one pack and I haven't found a hair that they couldn't go with yet. It comes with a hud to change to the basic colors in her color schemes, resize if you'd prefer not to do it manually and they are modify so you can tint the white if you're like me and go crazy with the colors x3 Non rigged too!

It's pretty cheap too! She's got two locations, one at valhalla(sp?) and one at hells end. Hells end is where I usually go.

Edit) whoops I read your post but still only managed to see the bangs part >.< Well maybe they'll help out anyway for different options.

Hi Aeromia

I was looking for rigged mesh hair that is created with optional bangs. However, it's very good to know that I can also get just bangs incase I want to add them to a hair style I already have. In fact, I have a hair style that is too high on my forehead, so maybe these bangs would be a good idea for that. I have been to Emo-tions and bought from them before, but I never tried their rigged mesh hair. So now, I will check them out more closley to see if I can find those bangs.

Good call and thank you so much for the information:matte-motes-big-grin:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.