Best male shapes and skins?

Ricky40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I like these questions, because I am very picky about my avatars, females and males. I try to keep up with what's out there.

Can you give more details?

1. How much will you spend? 
  2. Will you look like your avatar here, just updated?
  3. Or will you have a new look?
  4. Do you need mesh replacements like feet? (Default feet is SO ugly!)

The best proof of what I like is that I put down the money for it. Hermony is a fairly new skin brand. For 1100 I got skin (Leon) with and without buzz cut, several eyebrow settings, shape, different body hair options, freckles and 2 stubble versions.

I really, really dislike bulky males, so this is good for me. First image shows my guy styled, the middle shirtless and hairless, to the right with the included shape. I prefer the face I had on the shape I made myself, but you see that both shapes is lean. The skin does not have sixpack or oily muscles, just as I like it.

newalt.jpg

Ricky40 wrote:

Thank you for your questions.  Money is really not an issue, I guess I woukd hwve the same general type of appearance,  and I think mesh feet are onky necessary if yiu are in bsre feet?

You are never on a beach in SL? It was one of my fun things to do, go skinnydipping on The Wild Coast with my swimmer AO. The new mesh feet is really easy to fit.

Aw, you try on that demo and if you like it, then all's good. If you don't, come back and say what you didn't like and I can come up with more. But since you want dark eyebrows and black hair, almost all skin stores in SL sell that. It's more easy than if you wanted red brows - but I know some of those skins as well. I'm a bit surprised you got no other suggestions. You should try asking a moderator to move it to "Your avatar". 

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3720 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.