Total noob question.

EclipseTheHusky

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I want to have a pose of sorts attached to my character in a way where another can use the pose and be lack of a better word apart of my avatar but in that pose.

Seen this sort of thing with a person as a horse pulling a carriage that others can ride, so I know it can be done. Just a total noob at everything still. :(

It's maybe worth remembering that we all of us started SL not knowing anything about LSL, and many of us here don't have any sort of computing background.   What you're describing might be a bit challenging as a project for a beginner (though Rolig gave you a huge hint), but it's not terribly difficult if you want to learn how to it.

In addition to Rolig's answer, the other way is to script a "vehicle".  It could be something as simple as two poseballs but both sit on poseballs and it moves around.

A follower as described by Rolig doesn't require anything to be rezzed but alignment and keeping location and rotation are a challenge which may not give a good result depending on the use case.

A vehicle method assures those problems are dealt with and just introduces others such as the physics of the vehicle and the fact that it has to be rezzed means it won't be usable in all areas.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.