Why does my Second Life Keeps Crashing?

CeleniBragg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I have been on second life for 2 months now , been loving everything about it ,but all of a sudden this week, EVERY SINGLE TIME , I try to log in it freezes then crashes , or im playing it, 2-5 minutes later it crashes , im tired of it and i want an answer why is It happening ? Although i have been having problems in my house with the internet connection , it also crashes but does that have to do with second life? Sometimes i use google chrome and theres so problem , Please someone help me , or send me a message on my account? @CeleniBragg

Please help !

1 answer to this question

Most of the time when you crash like that, it's because you have a flaky, unreliable Internet connection.  You may be getting interference, especially if you are using wireless instead of solid cable connections.  You may also have damaged data cables or cable connections, or there may be other programs competing for your bandwidth.  It's hard to do more than a generic diagnosis from a distance.  You may want to read Nalates's blog for suggestions about how to diagnose the connection for yourself and possibly improve it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.