HUD Bugs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3822 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had a similar problem except it was only some buttons that wouldn't work. The cause turned out to be the fact I had accidentally added myself to my blocklist. It may not help you because your problem sounds more extensive but it is worth checking your blocklist for yourself.

I'd like you to try something.  HUD's are just prims with a texture on, normal objects that are attached to the HUD avatar attachment point, there's nothing magical about them.  So with that said, detach them and rez one on the ground.  Zoom in with your camera and click buttons.  Does it work?

If it does, then it's not a script issue and it's unlikely that all HUDs would instantly stop at the same time. 

What could be causing this is a transparent prim worn on a HUD attachment point and it's effectively sitting on top of all your other HUDs such that although you can see them, you can't touch them because you're touching the transparent prim across the screen.  These are commonly used as part of a blindfold set, by setting a texture/transparency, the view of the world can be impaired.

Look at what you're wearing by viewing the inventory "worn" tab.  See if there's a HUD that is covering the full display for example.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3822 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.