Looking for Other Brands of Cosmetics that Work Well with LAQ Skin.

Jennifer Boyle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wear a LAQ Alva Nougat skin, which I like a lot.  LAQ has finally come out with appliers, which makes me like it more.  LAQ has also finally come out with tattoo layer lipsticks, but the slection is limited and they are pricey.  I am looking for other brands of makeup that work well with this skin.

All suggestions appreciated.

Lips is the most different makeup to match. They can change a face totally. Many don't offer demos either.

I don't have much LAQ skins, but I found the LAQ Vilda in an alt's inventory.  That was a gift 1-2 years ago. I only have it with dark red lips.

lips collage.jpg

Pink Fuel has very glossy lips and they are a bit big so you are sure they cover. These lipsticks are totally solid. The two Sweet combo and Silver chic is both dollarbies from Glamorize. You can see how totally different they are. The good thing about Glamorize is that even their full price packs is so cheap that if you only wear one makeup from a pack, it's still cheap. I am not overly pleased with the silver chic lips, but there are tons of makeups in the store.

The last one is a lipstick set I found on the marketplace and I bought it because the lips looked so sweet and soft. They cover the dark lips almost totally, but you can see they are not so big as Pink Fuel, and a tiny bit of the red lips is visible.

You have natural lips too on your LAQ skin? Then you don't have to worry so much about original lips showing through. Pick up the MOCK dollarbie and free test from the marketplace. They are very natural lipshines, but I don't show them here because it is no use... the solid red lips will shine through since the MOCK testers is semi transparent. Mock has demos in the store. They are expensive, but it's good that you can try before you buy. I have spent a lot on cheap makeups without demos that looked awful on. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3738 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.