Rezzer stuck on my Avatar

bebejee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought a cute my little pony spawner from market place, wore it and have tiny ponies walking around, but the rezzer is not coming off, I cant detach it from my avatar, and the command to hide and show the ponies by typing in local chat also isnt working, what to do?

The ponies remain in the spot where I stand so I can move away leaving them behind, but they eventually vanish and a new bunch comes out of my avatar where ever i am.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Check to see if there is a link to the rezzer in your current outfit folder.  If there is, detach it then delete it from your inventory.  If that doesn't work, clear cache and relog after doing that.

FIFY.

Plus, I must point out that clearing cache won't do anything at all to fix the problem and there's really no need to delete it from your inventory, unless you just don't want it anymore.  If you can't detach it from within your inventory, you might want to try to do a character test [Go to Advanced (Ctrl-Alt-D to activate) → Character → Character Tests → Test Male/Female (this will turn you into a ruthed/noobie avi, and you'll have to rewear all your normal skin, clothes and attachments)].

...Dres

ETA: Sorry... the Character Test is now in the Develop Menu under Avatar/Character Tests. (You'd think someone could update the wiki on this.)

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Check to see if there is a link to the rezzer in your current outfit folder.  If there is, detach it then delete it from your inventory.  If that doesn't work, clear cache and relog after doing that.

FIFY.

Plus, I must point out that clearing cache won't do anything at all to fix the problem and there's really no need to delete it from your inventory, unless you just don't want it anymore.  If you can't detach it from within your inventory, you might want to try to do a character test [Go to Advanced (Ctrl-Alt-D to activate) → Character → Character Tests → Test Male/Female (this will turn you into a ruthed/noobie avi, and you'll have to rewear all your normal skin, clothes and attachments)].

...Dres

ETA: Sorry... the Character Test is now in the Develop Menu under Avatar/Character Tests. (You'd think someone could update the wiki on this.)

If you were referring to this page, https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Advanced_menu , I added a note.

You're right, a lot needs updated.  References to Rebake, Info on Refresh Textures, etc, etc, all need updating.  The last table I can find for keyboard shortcuts references Viewer 3.2 and we are up to 3.6 now.

Dredens, I meant everything came off with the character test except the rezzer, which kept spawing ponies even with my avatar turned to a noob, I had to detach it by using the detach from yourself action, thought it would come off on its own withh all the other stuff. from what you said.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3786 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.