A quick question about blocking

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

I was going to block and delete them. If they make an alt Ill just have to keep doing it. Gosh stalkers are so lovely lol.

I don't have anyone blocked from my feed.  (Not for the purpose of keeping people off my feed.  Most all of SL can post there)

But, I did just *now* mute a furry a few minutes ago inworld.  (I tried to explain the sim rules through IM to him, and he cussed me in ALL CAPS.  So, yeah..*mute*)    In my over six years in SL, I've rarely muted people, but since I've been acting as sim security, I've now muted some people who don't like getting a polite IM explaining the sim rules.  (The rules are also accessible at the landing, but some people don't seem interested in learning the rules to places they visit)

Anyway, I think what both Pussycat and Venus said sounds about right. 

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Thanks Celestial. I have been unfortunate and have collected a few admirers that do not know boundaries. I just stopped my feed but I miss posting stuff and wanted to do so again with out them messaging 15 to 20 messages or attacking anyone who makes a compliment.

Sephina, Mute and/or Block them!   Don't let someone who does that to you, ruin your use of SL, and SL features.  If you mute them, they won't be able to send you messages or post on your feed.  (Also, remove them from your friend's list if they're on it, as they're not a friend.)  That should solve the problem. 

(if they show up with an alt, do the same thing, but also report them for harrassing)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3809 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.