Trigger couples animation when touching worn attachment

Napili Sands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i have no way to test this, but it would be something like this?....

you will need to mebbe enable a listen or some way to end the anim,.

.or you may need poseballs...and substitute the "sit" for your anim

no idea :P

p.s. if there is more than one anim, you need to choose which avatar does which?

default{    state_entry()    {    }       touch_start(integer num_detected)    {        key id = llDetectedKey(0);        if( id != llGetOwner() )        {  llRequestPermissions(id, PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION);           llRequestPermissions(llGetOwner(), PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION);        }    }     run_time_permissions(integer perm)                                      {        if (perm & PERMISSION_TRIGGER_ANIMATION)        {    llStartAnimation("sit");                                 }    }    }

As long as it only matters that the anims are synchronized, it's possible, but if you want them to also be spatially aligned, there's no choice but to seat the avatars. Even if they're both wearing attachments so their positions can be managed, it's impossible to control their rotations unless they're sitting on an object.

I'm sure there are sync'd anim scripts around somewhere, but I have a hunch you want that spatial alignment, too, because you want to play two different animations on the two avatars.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.