Mermaid Heaven?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I learned back in July that the sim that Mermaid Heaven was located was shutting down as of August 1, and shut down it did.  The owner of Mermaid heaven did mention he or she planned on reconstructing the sim elsewhere in Second Life in a few months.  Why is it iaking this long to reconstruct the sim?  What is the status on Mermaid Heaven thus far?

In the meantime why don't you visit Fanci's Deep in the Sailors Cove estate, if you don't mind sharing the space with some pirates. Fanci's Deep is a 4 sims square and recently changed its owner after the RL Fanci Beebe passed away. I guess Nber Medici and MarkTwain White of the USS, Balboa and Honah Lee estates took over that part of Sailors Cove and dedicated it to merfolk and pirates.

Orca, I got a question: Are there any sea snakes in Fanci's Deep?  Sea snakes give me the creeps, regardless if they are harmless or not.

Also, are there any attacking creatures (sharks, octopus, jellyfish, etc.) in Fanci's Deep?  I will give Fanci's Deep a try if there are no attacking creatures and no sea snakes in the water.

• 2 weeks later...

I still haven't received a reply from Orca about Fanci's Deep, if there are any sea snakes or attacking creatures underwater there.

I tend to have a fear of snakes of all kinds, in fact.  Whether underwater or if it's snakes on land, real or fictional.

Katzchen, are there any sea snakes, attacking sharks, attacking octopus, and/or stinging jellyfish in any of those sims?  Please let me know before I try those places.

• 3 months later...

I was in two regions in Fanci's Deep in the last month, I did discover a shark on two occasions, both in Blake, and the shark appeared to be opening and closing its mouth repeatedly.  Does this shark attack avatars?  I did remember a shark rotating and swimming towards my avatar, and it looks creepy.  I am not certain if I want to go to Fanci's Deep in the future.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3678 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.