On 11'08/2013 I bought a *MD* Couple walker from Meike Heston, was sent to redelivery, no luck,

Portia Yearsley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3866 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

In Meike profile told to contact Erik Vichon, sent him nc of transaction.  I have been to redilvery every day at different times of the day and night with no luck of redelivery or success in reaching either of them.  It is an item worth 950L.  As well in her profile it says "if you have a problem with *MD* Couple walker, go to redelivery.  If she knows there is a problem why is she still selling it?  Can I get my L back so I can buy it somewhere else?  

Appreciate any help you can give me

Portia Yearsley

4 answers to this question

First, please remove the merchant's name from your post so that you don't get in trouble wih the forum moderators for violating Community Guidelines.

Merchants have no control over delivery from Marketplace.  That is all handled by Linden Lab's Marketplace software, part of the service for which a merchant pays a 5% fee on each sale.  Unfortunately, delivery failures are fairly common, especially when orders are placed from a shopping cart instead of being placed individually with the Buy Now button.  You have done the correct thing so far by contacting the merchant for a redelivery. If you have tried several times and had no luck, submit a support ticket to LL under the category Marketplace Issue >>> Failed Marketplace Delivery.  Include all details of your transaction, copied from your Order History in Marketplace. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3866 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.