Friends and a place to stay.

Sephina Frostbite

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, here I am again needing a roomie. Id prefer if we became friends but I know that's not always the case. Im into lots of things like Anime and cartoons (because I am mature like that :)) As well as books and games.. Board, card or video. I am a World of Warcraft player. As for sl I am learning how to build. I built a snow man.. Hey we gotta start from some where..lol. Im down to earth and am a great listener.. ok enough about me lol.. Its a nice house 3 stories, gorgeous view. Im out of your business and no rules other then pay rent. Bottom line is the house is too big for just me ( I can spook myself out easily :matte-motes-smitten:and It always feels cozy sharing with someone. Id hate to give up my dream home because to it.... Message me if you are interested. Thanks a bunch.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Hello, here I am again needing a roomie. Id prefer if we became friends but I know that's not always the case. Im into lots of things like Anime and cartoons (because I am mature like that
:)
) As well as books and games.. Board, card or video. I am a World of Warcraft player. As for sl I am learning how to build. I built a snow man.. Hey we gotta start from some where..lol. Im down to earth and am a great listener.. ok enough about me lol.. Its a nice house 3 stories, gorgeous view. Im out of your business and no rules other then pay rent. Bottom line is the house is too big for just me ( I can spoke myself out easily :matte-motes-smitten:and It always feels cozy sharing with someone. Id hate to give up my dream home because to it.... Message me if you are interested. Thanks a bunch.

What Sedi Said!

Peace!

Hope you find someone. Im going to go out and admit and when im not on SL or working im playing games also, so dont feel bad lol if im normally on steam, but i dont currently play World of Warcraft :P.

But anyways goodluck if i had anyone i could forward to you i would but i dont, since im not on often and other things (like i dont rent in SL simply because im back in college and have no job to support it haha). I've kinda lost track of the people i knew once lol Sorry i couldnt be more help, though im always open to chat.

Take care.

Thanks for the message. I just got steam and I am going to check it out. I really want to get Diablo 3 and Assassins Creed 3 or was it for 4.. I know shame I can't remember. Its been a long day. Im always up for new friends especially with ones with similar interests. Thanks for saying hello and I look forward to talking with you inworld.

I do have similar interests, in terms of the gaming one :P and Assassins Creed 3 and 4 are both on steam (4 will be avaliable 21st November for the UK might be earlyer if your anywhere but) Diablo 3 is on Battlenet which i have aswell lol but battlenet you will know of cause of WoW. Path of Exile is similar to Diablo 3 on Steam ands its apparently better and its free, i tried 5mins of it, i didnt properly try it though lol 

Your welcome to my steam and inworld name if you want it. :)

I play too many games lol, it be nice to have a new friend with similar interests and maybe play with from time to time but its up to you. Just to add, im in the UK so i might be a few hours ahead if your anywhere but which is most likely ;p

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3826 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.