job

Abigailhopexoxo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

That's not the way it works.  Jobs don't come to you.  You have to go look for them.  In SL, actually, you usually have to create them yourself.  If you have a RL skill that you can use to establish a business in SL, you are all set.  A skilled creator (scripter, graphic artist, animator, 3D modeler .... ) or a performer (DJ, musician ...) can earn a respectable income in SL.  It still takes some up-front investment in tools like 3D modeling software, Photoshop, Audacity, a streaming web server, or an in-world wardrobe, and it takes most people a while to become experience enough with the way SL works to build a client list and be competitive.  You can get an overview of the sorts of jobs people do in SL here.  If you don't have a competitive skill, you'll find that most other jobs pay very little.  There isn't much need for unskilled labor in SL since creators tend to sell their own work directly and there's no need for shop help.  Still, you can look through the listings in the InWorld Employment forum, or you can add your own offer to work there.

hi im Keisha what I have to say today is that im doing the same things that your doing .all  i just looked at some posts some people put up and i saw yours and i wanted to help you.all you have to do is make money and in order to ake money you have to post something up and make a friend.just to let you no you not the only one trying im still trying.sorry i dint give you all the information you really needed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3922 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.