i have tried clearing cache multi times and still my inventory will only rez less than 20%

fleur Davi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

1. Develop Menu (Ctrl+Alt+D if you can't see this at the top of your screen) and then HTTP Inventory.

If it's ticked, untick it. If it's unticked, tick it.

2. You might also want to make sure you're on at least a V2 viewer codebase, I can only load about 18,000 items maximum using V1.

3. Clear your Trash folder, ideally keep your inventory under ~30,000 items.

I'm sure there's more tricks :P

Fleur what viewer are you using? Most of the time clearing your cache as suggested will allow your inventory to repopulate. I am not sure how many objects you have in your inventoruy but sometimes you have to do a clean install of the viewer. Whichever viewer you are using, these instructions will help.

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_clean_reinstall

Welcome to Second Life Answers, fleur

Patience is key, especially if you have a somewhat large inventory (my inventory is only at 18,000 and can take up to 30 minutes to load fully after a cache clear).

Also important is to ensure when you relog after clearing your cache is that you log in to a nice peaceful location.  I use one of the empty Linden waterlands - Furball, Quarrel, Itress, Hissel - and all you should do when you relog is open your inventory window and WAIT for it to repopulate. Do not do anything else at all - no IMs, no teleporting, nothing. Just walk away, make a cup of coffee, and give it time to reload.

And this is all that you should have to do.  Simple as that.

Please let us know on this thread how you get on, and you can add more to this thread by clicking on "options" at the top right hand corner of your original post to "edit".

Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3798 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.