Looking For SL DJ living in Boston, MA ... for RL Project

HunniHope

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Im not sure if this is the best place to ask but here goes....

On behalf of a friend I am seeking an SL DJ who lives in Boston, MA. Its for a University project but deadlines are tight and my friend only has a couple more days left in Boston to complete this. Its a small video project that is being made and will require that the DJ be video'd for a couple of minutes. 

If you are this DJ, or know someone who would be willing to help then please message me or post here ASAP and I'll give more info and contact details for my friend. 

Thanks you all in advance :)

Hope

HunniHope wrote:

Im not sure if this is the best place to ask but here goes....

On behalf of a friend I am seeking an SL DJ who lives in Boston, MA. Its for a University project but deadlines are tight and my friend only has a couple more days left in Boston to complete this. Its a small video project that is being made and will require that the DJ be video'd for a couple of minutes. 

If you are this DJ, or know someone who would be willing to help then please message me or post here ASAP and I'll give more info and contact details for my friend. 

Thanks you all in advance
:)

Hope

Video'd doing what? Would I need to bring my set up? What does this pay? and what school is it in?

Thank you for responding.

First off this is a student project so unfortunately they are looking for this to be done voluntarily. 

The project is for MIT Media Lab, and is a video project about working people and he is wanting to portray those working within virtual worlds.  

He basically wants to video a DJ working at his computer as he DJ's within SL, and will be approx. a 2 minute video clip.

The finished project will be presented to other students at MIT and you would be welcome to be there at the present.

I will send you private message with contact details of my friend if you want to discuss and get clearer info.

Thank You

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4012 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.