Color defect on all bright hairs color (blondes not platinum)

whiwendy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since the new Upgrade just few days ago, I can not wear my blonde hair because the color doesn't not appear right, I have notice that all those who use Blonde hair or white boots or anything too bright (cream light or blondish) does not show correctly, a part of the hair is showing while the other parts does not finalize the color as it suppose to be, instead it seems there is a shadow on one part of the hair while the other part is showing normally, it's rly frustrating cos no one can rly buy blonde hair and see the mesh correctly, I notice all sl is in that phase, I rly hope that something will be done about it, cos the lost of revenue for many shops will be felt xx

First off, you're posting in the wrong forum section where your thread will probably be overlooked.

Furthermore, there is no lost revenue for hair creators as you seem to be the only one thus far suffering from this. I was hair shopping just earlier and I tend to buy blonde's or light browns and I wear a lot of pastel colors including cream. I, nor anyone I know has had this problem.

Clear your cache, if that doesn't help manually clear your cache. Report back if you still have issues and this time, use a more appropiate forum section.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3842 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.